Fly me across the Indian Ocean – win a trip for two to London!
Article | Updated 10 months ago
Visit Travellers and Traders in the Indian Ocean World for the chance to become a world traveller – care of the Western Australian Museum!
Thanks to our good friends at Singapore Airlines and Hilton London Metropole, we have return flights and five nights accommodation plus money-can’t-buy experiences in the heart of London for two lucky WA Museum visitors. Total prize value is more than $15,000.
The grand prize includes:
- two return economy airfares to London thanks to Singapore Airlines;
- five night’s accommodation in a superior room with breakfast, thanks to the Hilton London Metropole;
- money-can’t-buy behind the scenes access to the British Museum, including tickets to the current blockbuster exhibition;
- double pass to the Royal Observatory Greenwich;
- double pass to the Natural History Museum;
- London Eye champagne experience;
- double pass to the next major exhibition at the WA Maritime Museum;
- a limited edition Travellers and Traders in the Indian Ocean World catalogue.
Simply visit the Travellers and Traders exhibition at WA Maritime Museum before 23 April 2017 to complete your entry form.
Read our terms and conditions.