Page | Updated 3 days ago
Visit any of the Western Australian Museum locations in August and you’re in for a treat!
Major highlights include:
- Afghanistan: Hidden Treasures from the National Museum, Kabul now showing at WA Museum – Perth
- Da Vinci Machines now showing at WA Museum – Geraldton
- A Convict in the Family? open at WA Museum Albany from Friday 8 August
- Faces from the Front opening at WA Museum – Kalgoorlie-Boulder on Saturday 23 August
- In the Wild West continues with sessions at WA Museum – Kalgoorlie-Boulder and the WA Maritime Museum