XA248 - Copper/brass
Cylinder aft. pipe: brass 10 pieces each. Main pipe, top section, middle, top screw plug, 2 sets handle, washer and nut.
Site Area Code Mid-West
Number of Items 10
Registration Number 248
Built in 1848 as a paddle steamer by the Denny Shipbuilding Company, used by the Anstruther and Leith Steamship Company for crossings of the Firth of Forth between Leith and Aberdour. In 1860, sold and relocated to Scarborough. In July 1864, sold again, and its register transferred to Wick, from where it was permitted to take excursions to sea.
In early 1871, PS Xantho was sold to the...
Continue reading about the Xantho