KA2428 - General
Katinka , Royal Humane Society certificate . Presented to John Delfs -1900 - Harbour Master.
Site Area Code South West
Site Location Hamelin Bay
Number of Items 1
Registration Number 2428
Katinka was built under Special Survey by Macfadyen & Co. at Glasgow to Lloyd’s Special Survey A1 standard, and launched in August 1874 as the ship Ardenconnel, Official No. 67947. It had a raised quarterdeck 11 m long, one bulkhead and was cemented. The owner of the Ardenconnel in 1879 was J. Brymner & Co., and it was registered at Greenock. The vessel was converted to barque rig at...
Continue reading about the Katinka