The Fremantle Stage 3 Welcome Walls will be officially launched on December 11 at the Western Australian Museum – Maritime and to mark the occasion and celebrate there will be a Family Fun Day with free entry to the museum and entertainment for all ages.
Official proceedings will begin at 10.00am and celebrations will continue throughout the day with live musical entertainment and free entry to the Maritime Museum until its closing time of 5.00pm.
Photographers will be onsite offering you the opportunity to have that special photograph taken of you and your family’s listing. Special Welcome Walls merchandise will be available for purchase and food vans as well as the museum café will cater for your culinary wellbeing.
To ensure that you have an enjoyable day please note the following details
- Parking will be very limited on Victoria Quay on the day.
- We encourage you to use public transport.
- There is a dedicated drop-off zone in front of the Fremantle Ports Administration Building on Victoria Quay.
- The free Fremantle CAT bus will stop at the junction of Cliff and Phillimore Streets, Fremantle (a short walk to Victoria Quay).
- There is no shelter on the wharf, so you may wish to bring a hat and sunscreen.