Conferences & Meetings
Page | Updated 8 months ago
The Western Australian Museum has truly unique venue locations and is a spectacular alternative to traditional conference centres, meeting spaces and hotels.
With stunning locations in Perth and Fremantle, the creative possibilities are endless when you choose the Western Australian Museum to host your next conference, corporate meeting, strategic planning day, workshop, presentation or lecture.
Catering for meetings for one on one up to 500 people, the Museum has a space to suit events of all sizes, budgets and requirements.
Contact our Venue Hire team today
(08) 9431 8323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Team building & breakout activities
The WA Museum can be your conference centre, with teambuilding and breakout activities included, or it can be a secondary space for an offsite event.
For a unique addition to your event, speak to our Venue Hire team about organising other activities, such as:
- special after-hours viewings of the Museum;
- special guided tours of the galleries;
- a tour of the Oberon class submarine — HMAS Ovens;
- inviting a curator to provide insights into the collections through a tour or presentation;
- a private viewing of our latest travelling exhibitions;
- a private coastal sail on the STS Leeuwin II;
- recommending a teambuilding or breakout activity provider.