Time Trekker - Dino Dig
Thu 14 Jan 2016 – Sat 16 Jan 2016
9:15am – 12:30pm
Western Australian Museum — Perth
This is your chance to explore the Museum in ways that most people never do and have a heap of fun! Get up close to special Museum objects, discover our galleries with our team and take on our skill-testing, brain-bending Time Trekker challenges.
Join your junior explorers, future palaeontologists and amateur archaeologists at the WA Museum – Perth for a shared family friendly experience, and rediscover for yourself what makes the Museum a marvellous place to learn about our amazing world. A half-day of fun for everyone!
Early-bird Fee (Available until 4:00pm, Monday 28 December)
$50.00 – 1 Adult + 1 child (6-12 years old)
$30.00 – Additional Child (6-12 years old)
$30.00 – Additional Adult
$55.00 – 1 Adult + 1 child (6-12 years old)
$38.00 – Additional Child (6-12 years old)
$38.00 – Additional Adult
For further information please contact 1300 134 081 or Reception@museum.wa.gov.au
9:15 am - 9:30 am Arrive and sign in participants for Time Trekker
9:30 am - 12:30 pm Time Trekker starts
12:30 pm (prompt) Time Trekker finishes and participants sign out
(Participants can continue to explore the Museum with a parent/guardian)
What to Bring
Weather appropriate clothing and closed-in footwear
Morning tea and refillable water bottle
Terms and Conditions
To ensure all participants have a safe and enjoyable Time Trekker experience, parents/guardians must complete the following agreement.
I confirm that I am the parent/guardian of the participating child and I understand that:
- It is my responsibility to ensure that participants arrive for registration 15 minutes prior to the session.
- I understand that the WA Museum does not take duty of care of my child and that I as legal guardian (or an alternate responsible designated adult that I have specified attending in lieu of myself) must stay with my child at all times during the program to provide for duty of care in supervising my child.
- Participants may enter areas or come into contact with surfaces that may have been exposed to nuts, nut products, fur or other potential allergens.
- Participants must wear closed in shoes to be admitted into the program. They should also bring weather appropriate clothing/accessories.
- Participants need to supply their own morning tea (that does not require heating or cooking) and bring a refillable drink bottle. Participants will have limited opportunity to be able to visit the Museum Café or use the vending machines during the session.
- As parent/guardian, I indemnify and release the WA Museum against all actions, suits, claims and demands (including costs) for personal injury or property damage suffered by my child or myself while participating in the Time Trekkers program.
I confirm that each participant is able to:
- Follow clear instructions.
- Remain calm and quiet when asked to do so.
- Treat other participants and staff with respect and courtesy.
I confirm that I have read and understand the refunds policy:
Refunds are only available if notification of cancellation is received at least seven working days before the event. Refunds will not be issued for non-attendance.
3 kids investigating a fossil
Image copyright WA Museum
Perth Cultural Centre,
1300 134 081