Comments, Compliments and Complaints
The Museum aims to provide the highest standard of customer service and user experience in all that we do and values your feedback. If, however, you feel that we have exceeded your expectations or not handled something to your satisfaction, please feel free to talk to us about it – we’d love to hear from you. Our Customer Service Charter is available for further information.
The Museum welcomes feedback from children and young people, our staff are happy to assist in this process or an adult may provide feedback on their behalf.
How do I provide this feedback?
In person at one of the following locations:
- Western Australian Museum – Perth – Perth Cultural Centre, James Street, Perth
- WA Maritime Museum, Victoria Quay, Fremantle
- WA Shipwrecks Museum, Cliff Street, Fremantle
- Museum of the Great Southern, Residency Road, Albany
- Museum of Geraldton, 1 Museum Place, Batavia Coast Marina, Geraldton
- Museum of the Goldfields, 17 Hannan Street, Kalgoorlie
- WA Museum Collections and Research Centre – 49 Kew Street, Welshpool
Please call 1300 134 081
Toll Free (Country WA Callers Only): 1800 023 333
Complete and submit the online form or write a letter to the Museum at Locked Bag 49, Welshpool DC. WA 6986
Universal Access Universal Access information is available on our Contact Us page or visit the
Western Australian Government Complaints Information Site where translated information about making a complaint regarding a government service is available.
For any further information on the Museums Customer Comment and Complaints process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 1300 134 081 where your call will redirected to relevant staff member.
Please refer to Feedback Process Dashboard for further information on how your feedback will be processed.